Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Road Trip to Ohio

Jeff got a great job opportnity in Ohio.  So we took a road trip to Ohio, driving our two vehicles across country.  Katie and I drove in the car.  Jeff and his dad drove in the jeep.  Katie and I had the better end of this deal.  Jeff's beloved jeep's newly fixed AC broke on day 2 of our three day trip.

Katie and I took turns driving the car.  Thanks Katie!!!


When we stopped in New Mexico for lunch, we stopped at the most authentic Mexican restaurant we could think of Taco Bell.
 We went thru seven different states in three days and 35 hours.  We went thru AZ, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Illinois, Missouri, and Ohio.

We stopped in Amarillo Texas, on our first night.  We were sick of driving in a car, so we ate dinner down stairs in the hotel restaurant.  Jeff and his Dad, Jeff ready to eat.

The total trip was 1992.1 miles.  Longest road trip of our lives.  But we made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment